Friday, September 5, 2008

Why not!


I didn't think this blogging thing would be something I would be into, but here I am giving it a try. Why not, right?! It's like I have so many better things to do. Well actually I do have to job hunt (and that's pretty important), but I still have time for plenty of other things. Anyway, I hope I don't bore you to death. I'm sure I'll have lots of post about Carter.

Carter Sean June 3rd, 2008

It's hard to remember him that small because he was only that small for about two minutes! Now, he's 3 months old and a whooping 16lbs. I'm sure I'll post some more recent pics soon. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!

9 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!!!!! You have made my entire week =) I am soooo happy I get to see my boy's pictures (even though he was usually the subject of my posts too!) Love it!! Love you!!

Chap and Heather said...

PS....LOVE the picture at the top, and the title...super cute!

Colly said...

This is wonderful!!!!!!! I'm so glad you decided to join on! I love the title too!!

Krissee said...

Yeah!!! Love it! I've been waiting on you to start a blog. I was trying not to pressure you or anything so I'm so happy you finally joined us! Now we can get all the latest on precious Cater!

Dawn said...

OK, how did you get the top done. I have tried to figure it out, but cant seem to get anywhere. I LOVE THE BLOG!!!! I am proud of you. You and Scott have really blessed our family with little Carter.

Daniel said...

Nice blog.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Heather - I thought you'd be happy...don't worry, I'll let you post about your visits to see him! :)

Colly & Krisse - thanks!

Dawn - call it dumb luck on getting the top to work out like that, but i'll try to help were I can!

Jaysey said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad we'll be able to keep up with you, too, now!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I love it! Keep the pictures coming!