Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Weekend Travels

Carter and I took a trip on Saturday to Florence to meet my mom, sisters, and nieces. It was basically a girls day out, plus Carter. But he was wearing his camouflage, so all the girliness wouldn't get to him! We started the day off at Chuckie Cheese for lunch which is basically madness in a box, but fun. Then we went to the She Show at the civic center which is a women's show that has a lot of information about women's health issues and of course shopping.

The girls and Carter at the show




Carter and his cousin, Teagan

Probably the best part of the day for me was when Carter spit up on my sister Holly not once, not twice, but THREE times. I'm not sure how she got that lucky. The first time she was holding him the spit up went right down the cleavage. So, she passed him back to me and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When she came back she said let's try this again, so I give him back to her. She was holding him for no less than 3 minutes I swear and he did it AGAIN, right down the shirt! I almost couldn't stop laughing! Then the third time was a little later in the day and on the shoulder, but no less funny. I think I was just happy he wasn't spitting up on me for a change, sorry Holly!

Clean up on aisle 3

Plus, Mom brought me this super cute outfit that she made for Carter. (She is so talented!) So, we promptly sported it at church today! Thanks Granny!

Carter's new outfit

6 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

Oh poor Holly =( Maybe he's just getting her prepped for what's ahead?? =)

That outfit is super cute, you have such a talented mom. I'm telling you, I might rent her from time to time if you don't mine =)

Jaysey said...

I love Carter's face in that pic w/ Teagan.

Papa said...

It is a good thing to get Holly back in the grove with the spit up issue. Glad all of you had fun.

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

Back in the grove??? Have we forgotten how much of a puker Teagan was and still is? But thats okay...I didn't mind. I did however smell like spoiled milk by the end of the day. Not very pleasant. I had lots of fun though. It is always big fun when the girls get together.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time, didn't we?

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

yea, i think he was just trying to get Holly ready!