Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time I had a job where I had these amazing coworkers. Really, they were great and it actually made going to work fun. Well luckily, I still get to see them every now and then. They get to hear about Carter and I get to hear about all the fun I'm not missing back at "work". Here are some pictures of our lunch out last week.

Ann and Carter (She is such a pro!)


Me and Bob (the ol' slave driver of a boss)



This week we get to have lunch again because it's Bob's birthday...I won't say how old! It is fun being able to stay in touch though!

3 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Bob!

I know you miss them, and I am sure they miss you! They are like family for you so I think it's wonderful ya'll are keeping in touch!!

Love!!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

yea, I miss them...the work, not so much! haha!

Jaysey said...

At least you're not becoming socially ostracized by motherhood! I'm sure the lunch was good times. ;-)