Saturday, December 27, 2008

UGH...weird Christmas!

So, Scott and I both woke up about 1:30 am Sunday night puking our guts up. Montezuma came and exacted his revenge! It was so horrible, we woke up every 30 mins to an hour to get sick. We finally quit puking at about 8am the next morning but we still felt terrible. Thank goodness my sister-in-law and her husband were staying with us, because they were such a HUGE help with Carter. It's hard to take care of a little one when every time you get out of bed you get sick! I don't know what I would've done if they weren't there. At first we thought it was food poisoning but now we are pretty sure it's that nasty 48 hour bug that's been going around. I finally started to feel normal again on Thursday!
The absolute worst part is that we have effectively passed it around to Scott's family. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy but now 4 of them have had it too. Even our poor little nephew who is only 2 got it and it was soooo sad to see him sick! What a pitiful Christmas with everybody sick!!
I will be posting pictures from Christmas as soon as I get back home. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

I am so glad you are feeling better, I felt so sad for you all when I talked to you before Christmas =(

So you think it was the bug now and now the food?? That's good news for us Mexican lovers! =)

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I am glad that you are feeling better and could come and spend some time with us before you have to go to work.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Heather, yea I think it was the bug b/c we then passed it to 5 of Scott's family members. Now, my mom and dad have it too, but I don't think I gave it to them b/c I was way better before I saw them. :(

Jaysey said...

Yuck! That does not sound like fun at all! Good thing someone was aorund to help with Crater--IDK what you would've done alone!

Cookie and Poppy said...

I am so sorry that happened to you and Scott. That happened to us one day - we both refer to it as the day we died. We were so weak we could not get up all day. Have you noticed it usually happens around holidays or vacation or even while you are on a trip??? Happy New Year if I don't see you guys!