Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged: "I Am..."

Tagged by Heather!

*i am ready to finish watching this movie
*i want to stay home with Carter
*i have a beautiful son!
*i miss mom (she went home today)
*i fear not being able to provide for my family.
*i hear Scott playing with Carter as he is getting him ready for bed.
*i search for ways to make my grocery bill less.
*i wonder what my family will look like in another 5 years.
*i regret little, but sometimes I do wonder how my choices effected the outcomes. (I agree with this one, Heather!)
*i love my family, my friends, and a good milkshake
*i forgive easily because I don't want to hold a grudge, it waste energy.
*i ache after doing anything physical...I'm sooo out of shape.
*i always want to be right.
*i try to admit when I'm wrong.
*i seem to be on the right track.
*i know I am lucky to get a job when so many are losing theirs.
*i feel anxious about starting my new job and putting Carter in daycare
*i dance not nearly often enough.
*i dream of watching my babies grow up.
*i give to the march of dimes when they send you those address thingys
*i listen to my mom and dad....their opinion is important to me
*i sing Carter songs in all the wrong keys, but he doesn't mind.
*i laugh when Carter laughs and at funny movies, oh and when Krissee does her fake laugh
*i can't believe Christmas is almost here.
*i write note cards and grocery lists that's about it.
*i cry not very often but will when I'm emotionally drained or hormonally ramped up
*i sleep on road trips. ditto, Heather!
*i am excited and nervous about starting my new job.
*i see great thanks to mom and dad for the lasik eye surgery!
*i need to do laundry and seriously clean house before company comes!
*i should try not to worry so much, but it's in my blood.

I tag Krissee, Dawn, and Holly and anyone else that wants to play! Just fill in the answer with the FIRST thing that comes to your mind.

6 comments:

Jaysey said...

Saving on the grocery bill led me to Aldi...I save a lot by going there.

Chap and Heather said...

I laughed at 'always want to be right'...=) You're always right by me sista!! =)

I think me and you should sing for Carter next time...me with my word disability and you with your key disability...that should sound NICE!

I laughed at you saying 'Krissee's fake laugh' =) And I always smile watching you make Carter laugh, that's my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I bet this was harder to do than you thought at first glance

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

jenn-i don't even know if there is an aldi in cola...i'll have to check on that.

heather-carter would probably go into sensory overload if we both sang to him....i'm sure it'll happen one day though. :)

Cookie and Poppy said...

I love the post, I didn't know you had lasik, that is so great. There is an Aldi over near Granny Coy's on #1 Hwy. I think there is another one but I can't tell you where, because it's the back way to Granny's from Harbison. We pass a Tuesday Morning (my favorite) also. How confusing is this????

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

ooooh....i love Tuesday morning. they closed the one near my house, but there is another on two notch not too far away.