Monday, December 8, 2008

An Early Merry Christmas!

So, I found out today that I GOT THE JOB! What great news to go into the holidays! They still have to do reference, sled, and drug tests and checks, but once that all clears my start date is January 5th. It's so bittersweet because I'll have to leave Carter and I have loved every minute of being home with him. But, we all knew I couldn't stay home forever, and this is a great job with a great company. I really couldn't ask for more. Thank the Lord for answered prayers!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you sweetie, They are lucky to get you.

Dawn said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dawn :)

Courtney Heinlein said...

Congrats!!! What type of job is it?

the holly said...

woooooohooooo!!!!!!! congrats!

Chap and Heather said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! CHAP AND I ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU, WHAT AN EARLY CHRISTMAS BLESSING!!!!! THEY ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU =)

Jaysey said...

Congrats!!!

The Morgans said...

Amber, that is so awesome!!!! I knew you would get it!!! Congratulations!!!!

Colly said...

That is wonderful news!!!!!!! I am very happy for you!!

Jaysey said...

It's because the blog is "private." That's why ti won't show up when it's updated.

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

HOT DAMN!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Now you need to go have some margaritas to celebrate!!!! I'll be drinking one for you in my mind. heehee

Love ya!
Holly

Mike Gellatly said...

congrats! how wonderful that you get to enjoy a great holiday home with your new baby and then get to start a new job with the new year. we couldn't be happier for you!

~kate & mike