Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Monster

I've been wanting to take Carter to get his picture made with Santa. He's such a laid back baby that I really didn't think that would be a big deal. On Friday, we got him all dressed up in his Christmas sweater and headed out to the mall. Apparently Santa looks like a monster because as soon as Scott put him in Santa's lap Carter started wailing. It was the biggest most pitiful frowny face you've ever seen, so this was the picture....

Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Jaysey said...

Awesome! Come on, it's priceless! ;-)

Dawn said...

Well I guess Carter and Teagan can be scared of Santa together. Cant wait to see you guys. Love you

Anonymous said...

I will make sure I do not wear red around him.

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

That is too funny!! I have tried to get Teagan to get her picture made with Santa but she won't do it. I had to bribe her last year by taking Sadie with us but she sat as far away from Santa as she could get while Santa held Sadie. It was too funny. Can't wait to see you guys!

Chap and Heather said...

That is hilarious! I think that needs to be sent to Regis and Kelly, they LOVE showing the pics with the babies hysterical on Santa's lap =)