Friday, October 10, 2008

Ultimate Karma

This was just too funny I couldn't pass up sharing. Yesterday, Scott is sitting back on the couch playing with Carter. He's holding him up in the air and then....YACK, Carter spits up all over Scott's mouth and down his shirt. I immediately started laughing hysterically...why, you may ask....because A. it's just funny and B. it's happened to me before (more than once I might add). Scott is making this face and saying "take the baby I think I'm gonna get sick", which makes me crack up even more. He doesn't get sick, but he does go get cleaned up and then heads out to go run some errands.
Fast forward to about an hour or two later when I am laying down on the couch playing with the baby, holding him up above me.....I'm sure you can see what's coming. SPLAT - spit up right in the eye. So, with my squinty eye I kind of laughed inside because I really deserved that after how much I laughed at Scott. Thanks Karma for teaching me a lesson....but it was still funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Scott got a little taste of daddy day care. Just tell him papa says it get worse. Get sick or not he is the daddy. Ha Ha

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

That is so funny!!! I can't believe he did it to both of you. It doesn't get any better than that!!

Jaysey said...

Ha, ha! The joys of parenting...ah...

Chap and Heather said...

Oh Karma is a real witch, isn't it?? I'm not saying much else...I really don't want that spat in my face next time I see that boy =)