Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day of Great News

This has been a great day! You know I went to fill out that job application on Monday. Well, first thing this morning, they called and want me to come in for an interview! YEA!! I'm trying not to get my hopes too high, but I am still VERY excited. My interview will be on next Wednesday, so if you pray, please say one for me or just send good vibes in general this way.

As if this news wasn't enough to make my day, my sister went to the doctor today for an ultrasound to tell if she having a boy or a girl. So......it's a BOY!! I'm sure you can imagine how excited my dad is about this. He's thinks he's on a roll with the boys after having 3 daughters and 2 granddaughters.

Jellybean - we can't wait to meet you, cuddle you, play with you and love you!

8 comments:

Jaysey said...

Yay for good news! I'll send some definite good vibes your way on Wednesday! Good luck!

Dawn said...

Congrats on your interview, I will have everything crossed for you on wed.

I cant believe another boy... Oh well that means that Carter and Jellybean will have someone to play with. Give Carter a big hug from Auntie Dawn. I love you.

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I'm so glad that you finally are getting somewhere. Good luck with the interview!! I'll keep you in my thoughts that day and send you good vibes. Give Carter a big kiss. I love you.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Thanks everyone!

Chap and Heather said...

HOLY CRAP! This is a GREAT day!! I tried calling you back, but figured you were at church supper. I have been working on a paper for the past 5 hours...so this is a good end to my night =) Love you and will pray hard!!!

Colly said...

Congratulations to you both!! Good luck Amber, I really hope you get it!

Cookie and Poppy said...

They have to hire you, how could they not? I have been praying for you, I am so glad you had such a good day, I hope more follow.

The Morgans said...

That isn't good news, that is awesome news!!!! I know you will wow them and do wonderfully, I will definitely be praying for you!! Congrats Holly!!!!