Monday, October 6, 2008

Meet our Godchildren

Scott and I were so honored when Krissee and Daniel asked us to be Godparents to Smith and Addison. I've never been a Godmother to anyone and then all of a sudden...BAM...I am a Godmother to two beautiful children. It's like winning the lottery. The actual baptism service was this past Sunday and everything was wonderful. The babies did so well on their big day and lots of family and friends came to see them.

One big happy family



Two proud Godparents!

If you read Krissee and Daniel's blog, I'm sure you hear more about this wonderful event! (I would include the link if I could figure out how to do that!)

Smith and Addison - We promise to always be a part of your life and help you grow in God's light!

3 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

GREAT pictures!! I know you guys are excited to be Godparents, they are lucky to have you both in their lives =) Speaking of Godchildren...make sure you give that Carter boy a big kiss from me today!!! =)

Cookie and Poppy said...

It was such a wonderful experience, thank you Amber and Scott for being such wonderful friends

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

heather - I will, he misses you already!