Sunday, April 5, 2009

Still Sick

This week has been a doozy! It started off Monday with a huge allergy attack that just led to more and more congestion. Then I ended up getting the chills and body ache and fever and all that jazz. NOT a fun week. I had to miss 2.5 days of work, which I don't think I've even got that much saved up yet. Plus, on Thursday I had to take Carter to the doctor about that ear infection that we can't get rid of. Of course, the ear infection is still not gone and he had to get a big shot of antibiotics in his leg. He was not too happy. Now we have to take another oral medication and go back to the doctor in 10 more days. Hopefully, it will be gone by then. On a bad note, Carter and now Scott has caught the cold that I had. I HATE the pollen, I HATE not being able to breathe, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT.

In other news, Carter's day care is taking school pictures on Tuesday, so I'm super excited about that. I have the cutest outfit that my mom bought for him that he's going to be sportin' on picture day. I'm also really looking forward to Easter. We're going to be going to MB and spending Easter with my family, and I'm so excited to get to spend some time with them.

Also, it's now officially public...my best friend Heather is pregnant after months and months and months of trying. It seemed like forever, but YEA!!! FINALLY!! I know that her and Chap will be amazing parents and I can't wait to help them welcome this little one! For some reason I automatically think it's a boy...I'm not sure why. But, we'll see in time I guess.

5 comments:

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I sorry that ya'll have been so sick! Hopefully everyone will get better soon. I can't wait to see you and hang out for Easter! I love it when we can all get together. So much fun!!!

Dawn said...

Tell Heather congrats- I know that she is going to be a GREAT mom, as much as she loves playing with carter. I cant wait to see you guys this weekend, hopefully Teagan and I wont be exiled!

Chap and Heather said...

Awwww...aren't you the sweetest BF ever?? Thank you for that, just brought a tear to my Monday morning =) You know I'd love to have a boy just so Carter can have a best friend...but if it's a girl, maybe it will be Carter's girlfriend?? =)

I hope ya'll are feeling better soon!!! Get to the doctor and get ya some of that delicious Z-Pack!! =) Love you!

Daniel said...

Sick Sucks. Smith had it, and I think he's finally getting over it. Hope you all feel better soon.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

holly & Dawn - can't wait to see you guys too!

heather - best friend or girl friend...either is ok with me! :)

daniel - thanks! I hope Smith is feeling better soon too!