Monday, April 6, 2009

Minute Clinic

Have you guys heard of the CVS minute clinic? Well, I am now a HUGE fan. As you know, I'm still sick, and I had the sneaking suspicion that this crunk in my head had turned into a sinus infection. So, I just needed a doc to give that wonderful cure-all antibiotic, but I didn't need to miss anymore work because seriously I just started and missed a ton last week. Anyway, the CVS near work has a minute clinic with a real doctor where they can treat things like seasonal allergies, strep throat, sinus infections, etc. You know the real common stuff. So today at lunch I run over to the minute clinic. There was no wait so the doctor took me right in. She asked some questions; looked in my ears, nose, throat etc.; took my payment (which is just your normal co-pay) and bingo bango I had a prescription for my antibiotic. Then the best part was that she sent it electronically over to the pharmacy so they could get to work filling the script. I was in and out in about 30 minutes and then just had to go pick up my meds at the pharmacy. It was GREAT!! I'm now a huge fan of the Minute Clinic. Check Spelling

4 comments:

Jaysey said...

I have never heard of this, but it sounds pretty freaking fantastic! What a great idea!

Chap and Heather said...

Wow, this is news to me! I love a CVS, I wonder if our CVS has one of these minute, miracle clinics?! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I didn't know anything like that even existed. That is pretty cool. I'm glad that you got some medicine. Now hopefully you'll start to feel better. Love you!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Not all of the CVS stores have a minute clinic, but I think most of the newer ones do.