Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Awesome Birthday!

Today was a fun 30th birthday.  I woke up to Carter and Scott singing me happy birthday which they proceeded to sing at random moments throughout the day.  I got to go shopping at the outlets with Katie and she treated me to a nice birthday lunch.  Then, after dinner tonight, everyone here at the Rankin Vacation house sang happy birthday and they got me a yummy chocolate cake with chocolate icing! YUM!  Now I'm just lounging around the house and playing with my computer. I think I may see if anyone is up for a movie in a little bit.

This is Carter and Scott singing happy birthday to me this afternoon.  How precious is this? And how can you not have a great day with this little thing trying so hard to get all the words to happy birthday out.  A sweet little boy is what I have.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love it! That is too cute. Tell Carter I cant wait to see him, and then he can sing Auntie Holly happy birthday!