Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pregnant...again

We're officially moving to a family of four.  A few things about this second pregnancy:
1) I'm so tried, without as much time to be tired as before
2) I'm already showing - seriously!  (that whole you show sooner on the 2nd one is TOTALLY true)
3) I'll be pulling out my maternity clothes very soon - ugh!

I'm due April 25th.  This is going to be a loooong pregnancy, but I'm looking forward to it.  Carter is taking it well although he doesn't understand.  Our conversation went like this:

Me: Mommy's growing a baby in her tummy
Carter: NO, I grow baby in belly

There you go.

3 comments:

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Rankin family! Love Auntie Holly

Colly said...

WOH!!! Shocker when I got on here! Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!

btw, I still read your blog it is just very randomly due to only having internet now at work and sometimes it blocks me from writing comments, for whatever reason.

Anyway, great news!

Amber said...

haha! thanks Colly, the posting is random from me as well, so I understand. thanks for reading though!!