Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tell Me About Yourself

Well, I had one of my interviews today, and I think it went really well! I hope I am on target when I say this, because sometimes it hard to tell how other people perceive you. But, the job sounds good and there is tons of room for advancement. The lady I interviewed with hopes to have it narrowed down to the top 2 candidates by Friday, so I'll soon know either way!

I also landed another interview tomorrow with the same company for different position. It really seems like I have some good things rolling now. If I can only get one of them to shake out. I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

Jaysey said...

Best of luck!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

YAY!!! I hope that you get one of them. You deserve it!!

Love ya!

Dawn said...

Ok we are all keeping everything crossed. Something good has to happen for you, because all of the bad stuff is headed my way. :)

Chap and Heather said...

woo hoo!!! I'll say some more prayers today...and for the other item of business as well =) love!

The Morgans said...

That's awesome! I hope everything works out for you! Good luck!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

dawn - yea, i hope your run of bad luck is over, that's for sure!

heather - haha, thanks for the prayer on the other item as well!