Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bald Head

No, I'm not talking about Carter's head, I'm talking about Bald Head Island. Some friends of ours invited us to their beach house on Bald Head Island for some low key, relaxing, inexpensive fun! We said, absolutely! So, last weekend we went and had a great time. The island and the beach house are both so gorgeous. There are no cars on the island and you have to take a ferry over which Carter really enjoyed.
Carter playing in the sand
Since there are no cars, everyone has golf carts which is so cool! So, we went riding around touring the island on the golf cart. Carter loved riding facing out, but in this picture he was ready for a nap so he is turned in.

On our way home, we stopped in MB to visit my family and mom treated us to lunch. Here we are getting lunch and mom and Teagan are playing with Carter.

All in all, it was a great weekend! Thanks for having us Ty and Jenn and thanks to the fam for meeting us for lunch!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

The sand picture is too cute. Cant wait to see you both. Love, Dawn

Courtney Heinlein said...

How much fun!!! I miss the beach so much! Carter is too adorable...I can't pick out whom he looks like, you or Scott.

Chap and Heather said...

SUPER FUN!! I didn't know ya'll were doing that?? Were you at the beach when I talked to you Saturday??

Love Carter pics at the beach =)

Jaysey said...

What great friends!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I'm glad that ya'll got to stop. Wish I had been feeling better though. I love the pictures. You need to put some on snapfish. Can't wait to see you this weekend. I love road trips!! WHOO HOO!

The Morgans said...

That sounds like fun! Carter looks super cute!