Friday, July 31, 2009

Carter's First Haircut

I HAD to do it. I didn't want to cut his cute little curly hair, but it was getting in his eyes. Who wants hair in their eyes all day? Scott and I took Carter to get his first haircut Thursday after work. He was really unsure about the lady touching his hair and got a big frownie face and started whimpering a little. But for the most part, he did pretty well. There were no tears, no tantrums, no hits....pretty good if you ask me.
Here he is getting the first few snips.


This was after he'd been sitting for a little while and was getting increasingly freaked out with the woman messing with his hair. It was like "help me, mommy!"And here is my little baby with his little boy haircut, still a little sad about the whole ordeal.

I was putting off getting it cut, but I'm really happy with it. I think it turned out pretty cute, and he looks like such a little boy now!


7 comments:

mgoodner said...

I love the haircut, super cute. I can see how you were a little sad though too. They just keep growing!

Mimi

Dawn said...

Too cute- He looks great!
Give him a big hug from Auntie Dawn!
Love you

Unknown said...

He's as handsome as ever =) But it did make me a little sad seeing him Saturday...his little grown up butt!! Love ya'll!

Chap and Heather said...

Yea, that last comment was me...just figured out Chap had signed in...sorry =)

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I love love love his haircut. It is so cute. He really does look all grown up doesn't he.

Papa said...

It looks great. Love ya'll

Jaysey said...

I like the haircut! He'll thank you when he gets a bit older. ;-)