Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Odds and Ends for $800 Alec

Here's a bunch of random stuff that we've done over the last month or so that I wanted to share. Some, just because the pics are cute. Honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be in another picture; the camera just automatically turns to Carter. Oh well, enjoy.


One of Scott's friend is a landscaper and this amazing coy pond in his back yard, so we took Carter by one day to look at the fish.

He definitely wanted to get in the water, but I was scared one of those fish would bite his little hand off. They were crazy! (kind of like those fish who jump all over each other when you buy food out of the gumball machine thingy to feed them-like at Broadway at the Beach)

Getting mo hawks in the bath, especially when daddy is giving the bath


Visiting Uncle Sean in the hospital and swinging on his handle bar thing. He looks a little scared, but he really did like it.

Swimming with Smith and Addison in their baby pool - Although he didn't do anything but cry when he first got in because the water was too cold (never mind that Smith and Addison were playing just fine in it), but sweet sweet Krissee got some warm water to add just for Carter. He was just fine after that. We're going to have to fix this aversion to cold water before we take him on the lake!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the pics of him by the pond- I have some good ones of him at Teagan's party did you see them on Snapfish? Have fun this weekend- love you bunches. Give Carter a big kiss from Auntie Dawn. :)

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

no i didn't get them. when did you send them?

we'll miss you this weekend!

Colly said...

Those are some really cute pics!!! That is a really nice looking coy pond. What is wrong with Uncle Sean?

Papa said...

I think you got it wrong. Carter did not want to get in the pond he just wanted a fishing pole.

Jaysey said...

He probably doesn't want to get cold water tail!

Scott, Holly, Teagan and Jellybean said...

I love those pictures! They are great! Thanks for all your help this past weekend. I can't wait to come up and see ya'll. We are going to have lots of fun!!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Colly - he had to have back surgery, but he is doing much better now.

Chap and Heather said...

Love the pics! That one of them in the pool turned out great!

Cookie and Poppy said...

Great pictures Amber! I'm sorry I did not get to see you and Carter last week, but if I keep "living" in Cola I'm sure I'll get another chance.

Jaysey said...

Jason Chestnut corresponded to James Boesch--they were friends and lived in the same area. Must've been Jason Lambert! ;-)

Jaysey said...

FYI: Jason Chestnut is on Facebook. ;-)
I am also pretty sure I found him on MySpace, and he might be a tatted up criminal with two kids. Nice, huh? ;-)